Saturday, May 15, 2010

I can give it all on the first Date



Hey
I figured it had been a while since my last post, so I will make my return to the blog's sphere with this great song and this fabulous band. I do mind their too-dark-of-a-look, but they sound so good, the combination of their melodies and lyrics just works.

This is just a peek of their poetry.

"I can give it all on the first date
I don't have to exist outside this place
And Dear, know that I can change

But if stars shouldn't shine
By the very first time
Then dear it's fine, so fine by me
Cause we can give it time
So much time with me"


Here's to hoping I keep bloggin (for my sake, not yours, I am not as pretentious as to think people read this)

Cheers,

Kmm

1 comment:

  1. J'ai pas envie de réviser, donc forcément je reviens à ton blog comme une bonne source de distractions. Kmm, pourquoi ne bloggues tu plus? Pourquoiiiii? Tu t'etais pourtant promis de continuer cette activité (cf ton dernier post) et j'adorerai y trouver tes impressions de la belle vie qu'on mène à Cergy (idéalement dans un petit poème).
    Constance xx

    ReplyDelete